In order for us to consider your film financing request, we require certain documents that need to be included in your film project package when it is submitted to us. Without these documents, we will not be able to respond to your request. Terms and/or requirements are subject to change at our discretion and without any notice.
We would like to mention, that we have several funding sources that we engage with in the financing of entertainment projects. Their terms and/or requirements may be different from our terms and requirements below, which serve as a strong guideline depending on whom we submit your project to. We suggest that when submitting a project to us that you try to follow our required guidelines below as close as possible in order for us to be able to accommodate your request.
We will need the following for initial submission:
* A copy of the script.
* Bios on talent and professional team.
* Executive Summary to include distribution, marketing and shooting locations.
* USA entities: tax incentives and projected revenues.
* An LOI from distribution.
* Budget plans.
* Letter of commitment from actors, producers and or directors.
* PPM in place.
* Distribution rights.
* Pre-Sales in place.
* Film project must be advanced and fully developed.
* $5 Million minimum film projects.
* You must have First money in place with POF's.
* You must have 10% + of your own funds vested in the film project.
* You must have 10% + of the budget in liquid cash to bring to closing with POF's.
* You must have class - A or B - actors for your project.
Other documents may be requested at a later time.